Services of the website would be available to only select geographies in India. If you are a minor but at least of 13 years, you may use the website under parental or guardian guidance. In such cases, your parents or legal guardians can transact on your behalf on our website. Minors should not purchase any material whose sale and consumption is prohibited to them.
E-Shielder grants you a limited license to use this site. This license does not grant:
• the right to download (other than page caching), modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent from us.
• the right to resell or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any part use of this site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering/extraction tools.
• the right to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell/resell, or other exploitation of the website or part of it for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
• The right to utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the site or of E-Shielder and its affiliates without express written consent.
• The right to use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing the site’s or
E-Shielder’s name without our express written consent. E-Shielder may terminate the permission or license in case of unauthorized usage.
All buyers have to register and login for placing orders with us on our website. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, he/she agrees to receive promotional communication upon registration. The customer can opt out by contacting the customer service.
All the products listed on the website will be sold at rates determined by our retail partner/ outlet. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged at the time of the delivery. Nevertheless, the prices of some of the products, especially cctv cameras, alarms & access control may fluctuate more frequently than the others. And in other instances, the retail partner might update prices without prior information. In such cases, we shall produce the bill from the retail outlet which should be treated as final for payment purpose. We'll be charging variable delivery charges depending on the product category and the distance. This will be clearly indicated on the website.
Although we make every effort to represent images as they are, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Returns & Exchange
Please refer to our FAQ section for details on return/exchange policy.
When you register with us you agree and confirm that
• You agree to indemnify E-Shielder and its employees, directors and agents from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses caused by claims based upon your actions or inactions.
• You shall bear the extra expense incurred on account of a mistake at your end (Ex: wrong delivery address or such other spurious information)
• You shall use our website and its affiliates only within the legal framework of the country and also within the terms and conditions stipulated here.
• We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If found untrue, we may reject the registration and debar you from using our services.
Modification of Terms & Conditions of Service
E-Shielder may modify the Terms & Conditions of the website without prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of these at any given time on the website. If you continue to use our services after a change in our terms & conditions, you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of this website.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation of any terms of this User Agreement shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Bangalore. The High Court of judicature at Bangalore alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.
Copyright & Trademark
E-Shielder and its affiliates reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, images, products, processes, technology, and other materials, which appear on this website. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to E-Shielder.
Any use of this website or its contents is prohibited without the permission of E-Shielder. The names and logos, all illustrations, text, video clips etc and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of E-Shielder its affiliates. All other marks are the property of their respective partners. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
You may, however, download/copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use and easy reference. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission of the contents on this website is strictly prohibited. The compilation of all contents including the arrangement of information on this website is the exclusive property of E-Shielder and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
User Agreement Termination
This agreement is effective until terminated either by you or by E-Shielder. Any termination either by you or E-Shielder, shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.