Kenwood Protalk TK-3301 PMR446 Two way radio
water resistant licence free Business Radio.
The Latest update to Kenwoods' Protalk range. This radio improves on its predecessors the TK-3101 and the TK-3201, while keeping the the same build quality and resistance to impacts with its metal chassis and moisture resistance that have set the standard for walkie talkie radios all over the world. The Kenwood TK3301 is amazingly tough and easy to use making it among the top choices for building sites and small scale radio communications networks.
Because there is no licence required to operate in the UK and EU there are no ongoing costs and it is extremely simply to add another PMR446 handset into your existing fleet.
The ProTalk® TK-3301 Kenwood's latest PMR446 UHF FM portable radio ticks all the boxes. With its compact dimensions and lightweight chassis, this tough little transceiver is easy to carry and operate. And it keeps on going – for as long as 20 hours per charge.
SPECIFICATION AND FEATURES:
- Meets US MIL-STD [810 C, D, E & F] for environmental vibration and shock resistance.
- Meets IP55 Standards for dust and moisture resistance.
- Simple Operation- reduces retraining times.
- Increased Capacity battery - Up to 20 hours use .
- Enhanced audio quality and clarity.
- 0.5 watt transmission power.
- 16 channels with individual settings
- CTSS compatible with 38 (QT/DQT) Sub audible QT tones &DQT digital codes
- Channel scanning function
- Voice Annunciation - Indicates each channel by voice.
- Built in VOX - Hands free operation.
- Built in voice inversion scrambler - reduces eavesdropping.
- Keypad lock
- Power saving timer
- Low Battery Warning
- Electronic serial number- Help to protect your property.